The Rhinomed Mute Nasal Dilator for Snoring Reduction is a soft, pliable polymer stent that dilates your nose. Mute increases the volume of air traveling through the nose during sleep, encouraging nasal breathing to alleviate congestion – factors critical to help stop snoring and for a better quality of sleep. Mute has been proven in clinical trials to increase airflow through nasal passages, on average, up to 38% over nasal strips. Made from ultra-soft medical-grade biocompatible polymers conforming to the strictest medical standards, Mute stays in place throughout the night. Mute comes in three different sizes, and each device has individually adjustable left and right stents to further refine the fit. We recommend first buying the assorted size pack, which includes one of each size, to help determine which size offers the best fit for you. Mute nasal dilator units can be reused approximately ten times. FDA registered.
- Mute is a nasal dilator designed to reduce snoring by gently opening nasal passages and preventing airway collapse
- Proven to increase airflow through the nose by an average of 38% when compared to nasal strips
- We recommend first buying the Trial Pack to determine which size fits best
- Easy to Use, flexible, lightweight and reusable up to ten times
- Available in three sizes, each with individually-adjustable nostril stents